The first event under the e-MEDIATION Project – a policy briefing will take place on 15.11.2017. It will be held during the “Mediation Days in Bulgaria”, which are initiated by the Center for Settlements and Mediation at the Sofia Regional Court and at the Sofia City Court.
Relevant topics pertaining to the development of mediation in Bulgaria are to be addressed and further discussed with the participation of legal practitioners – judges, lawyers, mediators, as well with the participation of entrepreneurs, academics and the media. The location of the event will be the conference hall on the 1st floor, Sofia Court House, situated at 2 Vitosha blvd., Sofia, starting at 10.00 on 15.11.2017.
The agenda for the event is the following:
- 09:30 Registration
- 10:00 Official opening
- Representative of the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice
- Representative of Sofia Regional Court / Sofia City Court
- National ombudsman of Bulgaria
- Center for Settlements and Mediation
- 10:30 Presentation of the project “е-MEDIATION – Promoting ICT tools to cross-border disputes resolution”
- Law and Internet Foundation
- 11:00 e-Mediation in Bulgaria
- Professional Association of Mediators in Bulgaria
- 11:10 Coffee break
- 11:30 Mediation in practice
- Simulation of a trade dispute
- 12:00 Discussion with the participation of mediators, judges and representatives of the business circles and the media
- 13:00 Closing remarks
Interested participants could confirm to: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 02 8117 494.